12" subs that get lowwwwww??

bonesninja
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Lima, Ohio
What 12" subs out there hit the very low notes when properly tuned? I liked the lows on my XXX 15"@28htz but i want to go lower. The XXX just didn't hit em loud at those low notes. The 12" W6V2's did not get low at all. The RL-p's did not like those low low notes either@28htz

ummm every woofer does not like the low notes. Believe me, i've tried tuning the boxes for many many subs and they do not all hit the very low notes
Anything from TC Sounds

Old Lightning Audio Storm X1.VC2's (made by TC Sounds)

ummm every woofer does not like the low notes. Believe me, i've tried tuning the boxes for many many subs and they do not all hit the very low notes
if the box is tuned low, it will play low... ofcourse, it probably wont play higher very well...

there is bugger all sub 30Hz in most music anyway...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.