10W3dodge96 sold broken BM's

Wow...

I just read all these posts. I love this place. And Nick man, Your making me wanna go out and get some SI subs! Your a helluva guy!

and 10W3dodge96.....

Fuck you.

I hope you get hit by a large vehicle on your way to school, and your in dire need of a blood transplant. You finally get lucky enough to come into the blood needed to save your life, but low and behold, you find out the hard way the donor was an AIDS ridden bum that shot crack with a dirty needle. You worthless piece of ****.

I didn't read all 15 pages, but I read quite a few. To answer the question that was asked on page 1: No, BM's will not take 1000 watts each. They're rated at 600 each, so that's nearly doubling their power handling capability. Honestly, you have to be beating the ever living piss out of BM's to short all 4 coils (DVC subs, 2 subs) and burn the tinsel leads to where they leave burn marks on the spider. Needless to say we (SI) will never sell anything to him if we can help it (if he orders with another name and address we can't help that, but if he uses the info posted on here we can choose to not process the order). //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
PS: We're taking care of Tim. We're sending him one brand new BM 12 (the last one we have - we weren't planning on selling it) and a slightly used BM 12 so he'll have two functional BM's since he got scammed.

PS PS: I hate scammers.

WOW...I am definately going to get SI subs when i upgrade.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jacka

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
jacka
CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies