01' Bagged Blazer,20's,Paint,DD,Stetsom.....

Baytown. im working on a deal for a new 13,000 square foot building about a block off I-10 on main st. but i have a small shop a little more north of 10 but still off main st.
Why you need some work done?
yea man im about to need a box for two re sx 15s

Could you shoot me a pm with how much those run?
cant quote prices over the net. go to DDAUDIO.COM to find your closest dealer,if you dont have one close then call DD and tell them you dont have a dealer near you and we can go from there.

here are a few pics of a 300 i did. cantilever pop trunk,all glassed decklid with etched glass and led's,fiberglassed trunk with 2-w6's and 2-1000/1's with hand routered 1/2" plexi,suede headliner,doors and trim and much more

pics8022.jpg

pics8021.jpg

pics8020.jpg

pics8019.jpg

pics8018.jpg

cant quote prices over the net. go to DDAUDIO.COM to find your closest dealer,if you dont have one close then call DD and tell them you dont have a dealer near you and we can go from there.
I have sigs off and didn't realize you were a DD dealer. Sorry about that.

and here is a harley f-150 the console was all hand shaped and has a transmission line enclosure with a DD-3510 in it being pushed by 2-m1a's strapped i also did all the trim smoothing and paint also

buickandharleytruck010.jpg

buickandharleytruck004.jpg

buickandharleytruck005.jpg

buickandharleytruck006.jpg

buickandharleytruck007.jpg

buickandharleytruck009.jpg

and yes that is a one piece console from the dash all the way to rear window just FYI i built the transmission line box then installed it into the truck,then used block foam to build up a platform then hand shaped and sanded the shape that i wanted and then started glassing the sub is in the rear between the rear seats and the port is under the dash and for 1-10 on 2k watts this thing slams!!!! TL boxes slam if you get them buiult right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

nutnbutcustm

10+ year member
IM OLD
nutnbutcustm
Spring,TX.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date