What color to paint my van?

disagree. a light color you could make it blend pretty easy too. white should be easy, but would prally get dirty and hard to clean since its just spray paint with no clear coat or anything on it.

There are a few crazy options that I was thinking of... Such as:

• Hammered Finish
  • Stone Finish
  • Polka Dots
  • Glow in the Dark
  • ?????????

Any more ideas? Would cost a bit more, but would definately be something different. And they are available in spray cans.

There are a few crazy options that I was thinking of... Such as:

• Hammered Finish
  • Stone Finish
  • Polka Dots
  • Glow in the Dark
  • ?????????

Any more ideas? Would cost a bit more, but would definately be something different. And they are available in spray cans.
lol a friend of mine has a glow in the dark crotch rocket. it hilarious. bright as hell at night

polka dots is kinda cheesy, id do the hammered finish

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.