Only 3 hours left, fast reply's needed!

dont get type r's they are overrated.
and for an amp and possibly subs if you have the money audioque.com

or sundown
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif The Type-R is the most underrated SQL woofer on the market today. There is a reason why they have a huge following here, so what exactly are you talking about?

For anyone thats still listening, ive been looking at Type-R's and have come up with what I think, is a pretty solid sub. This is it:http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0009NXN7K/ref=ord_cart_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=A2R3C9EKLQ57PZ&v=glance

What kind of amp should I look into getting for the subs to function well?
were you thinking one or 2 type r's? the type r's are maxing out at 500rms apeice. Then you can find any cheap 750-1000w rms amp, but make sure you check if that power is at 2ohms or 1 ohms. To check out what modle of the type r's you should get. DVC2 or DVC4

i had two type r's in my car running off a rf 301m and it shook the car preatty good

were you thinking one or 2 type r's? the type r's are maxing out at 500rms apeice. Then you can find any cheap 750-1000w rms amp, but make sure you check if that power is at 2ohms or 1 ohms. To check out what modle of the type r's you should get. DVC2 or DVC4
i had two type r's in my car running off a rf 301m and it shook the car preatty good
This was what I was looking at:

AMP: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0014E2PD6/ref=ord_cart_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=A2TGMCZ4O2P52Z&v=glance

SUB:http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0009NXN7K/ref=ord_cart_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=A2R3C9EKLQ57PZ&v=glance

BOX: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0013N0UEE/ref=ord_cart_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=A1729W3053T57N&v=glance

Yes, you'll be happy with both of those products (sub and amp I mean). The box is garbage like most prefabs. The Type R is a very capable driver with some power and a good box...I've embarrassed a LOT of much bigger setups with them...

so were you thinking 1 sub or 2... u never answered that. somereason i thought you were looking for two but the like to the box is a single

so were you thinking 1 sub or 2... u never answered that. somereason i thought you were looking for two but the like to the box is a single
Oh, sorry man! I was thinking one, but i'm trying to figure out, i have a 1000W amp connected to my two type e's, and i was wondering if a 2000W amp paired with one type r would surpass them?

I do! but....ebay's got some hella cheap subs...I could *probably* go for two there, hock the type e's, and buy a kickass 1800W amp with the credit from that! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.