(2) 18 inch FI's in a Jeep Cherokee+More: BUILD

hey first post on here but have been looking around for awhile,im almost positive i seen this truck at the Staples meet in Shirley last night.i seen that same fi sticker or w/e on the window when you left.was that you?If it was props to you because you were a good 600 ft or so away from us setting off our alarms lol.nice little crowd around that thing.i drive a saturn wagon lol just in case u were wondring
lol Thanks man, Didnt know I was setting alarms off:crazy:. Also, im pretty sure I seen you rolling through also. Is your car white?

it ***** being bassless, but im aiming for new stuff this summer. that HU is clean as hell. looks sexy. i want one.
I can imagine, but like you said im sure you'll be pushing 150+ by the summer lol.. And thanks mang. Definitely like it better then my 9887..Just like the Pioneers interface more.

Lol, that box is gettin' some head //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
I LOLed..

nice to see everything back in there. The roof should be a bit more solid now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Yea finally lol, and yea the roof made a world of a difference as far as rattles and overall db goes. PL glued the **** out of the braces lol and also ended up putting a total of 230sq/ft of deadener on the roof, rear quarters and cargo area. That dynamat extreme worked out well. But yea, one of these days Ill have to swing through.

thats bad ass man i love how tall the box is. looks good
Appreciate the comments. In some pics it looks a little more drastic then others but suprisingly there is a solid 15.5 inches between the box and the ceiling. Had to make the box somewhat higher then I originally planned because I had to cut down on the depth of the box just so I can still sit people in the rear.

lol Thanks man, Didnt know I was setting alarms off:crazy:. Also, im pretty sure I seen you rolling through also. Is your car white?
yealol white saturn wagon,i wnted to ask would u be willin to help me out buildn a box bein that ur somewhat local?

I had the same problem with mine on the door flex. Thought I'm not running nearly the power/subs you are. I don't see air gaps in the doors, they just freak out and shake up and down a lot.

Appreciate the comments mang, and its the 2200.

nice.i wanted to ask u how much deadenin u bought for ur truck.i want to do my saturn wagon and not sure how much i should buy.when u finish up my box maybe u can help me out wit the deadning if u dont mind

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.