Few vids of my MT's

this guy obviously dont know **** about camera. **** that and what hes saying ****it i want more info on ur box man. pm me if u have too. and why should u try to prove how loud u are?

hell that camera ****** like hell anyone with common sense can tell that, and the truck is flexing like mad crazy.

this guy obviously dont know **** about camera. **** that and what hes saying ****it i want more info on ur box man. pm me if u have too. and why should u try to prove how loud u are?
hell that camera ****** like hell anyone with common sense can tell that, and the truck is flexing like mad crazy.
Box is 9.5 cubes tuned to 38hz 4-6" areo ports box made from birch to save on weight.

how u like them aeros by the way? ive made some myself but havent got to the 6" aeros yet im gonna try them on my 15's soon to see how i like em. just to expensive to use em lol. u using 4 for 2 15's so i need to do aleat 6!

how u like them aeros by the way? ive made some myself but havent got to the 6" aeros yet im gonna try them on my 15's soon to see how i like em. just to expensive to use em lol. u using 4 for 2 15's so i need to do aleat 6!
where in GA are ya?

My next build for finals will probably only have 3 ports.

thats an nice setup man really is! i guess im gonna go ahead and go the Aero port route. last time i did use aeros i didnt like em but i ****ed it up and i know why it ****** for me.

1.) i had 4 15" Memphis Pr's and only used 4 4" Aeros i made.

2.) i was tuned to 22hz with those ports.

truck was sick with an 15hz tone but general output ******!

SOunds cool man wish i had my sub box built already, id sure let it rip for u. but im always riding id come to u let u get an demo if ud like. sorry not try to thread jack. but abel is there anything u dont like about the aero ports?

SOunds cool man wish i had my sub box built already, id sure let it rip for u. but im always riding id come to u let u get an demo if ud like. sorry not try to thread jack. but abel is there anything u dont like about the aero ports?
nope i love the fact that i can change tuning whenever i want just by changing the lenght or plugging a port. When i plug 1 port my tuning drops to 32hz.

cool thats the route im going them. i see delvryboy and lilmaniac2 looking at this thread how many ports u guys reccomend for using 4 15's?

6" Aeros.

Now lets see what you can do with a NON walled car at 36hz!!
Your basing an SUV with two 15" MT's against a trunked sedan with a single 15 in a box tuned at 35hz and 50 sqin of port, lol. You have how much port area, big bank of batteries not to mention a wide open cabin area! If you also notice I am playing through the seats, umm are you, hell naww. I am not guaging loudness by the amount of flex my box is tuned to 40 hz and peaks in car at 38hz and when you are loud enough then you would never be able to hide your flex from any camera, fact! 36hz that truck should be flexing like mad and the back window almost falling apart, those vehicles are famous for it. Also by saying your voltage is dipping that low also cannot be true because Kickers go into protect at around 11.9-12V not to mention that if I was you I would be embarrased to say I am a team member, learned nothing and with over 5K I am running a stock alt with truck batteries, LMFAO. One other thing, you sure that box is tuned that low, sure looks to me that you have two 6" home made wanna be TCAB flares per sub, those tubes would have to be pretty dam long to be tuned that low unless it is in the 40's and in vehicle is 36 maybe? Yepp, stay here right here where you belong, CarAudio.com ... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
It has crazy flex, it's just not showing. My guess is you would **** your pants if you sat in it...lol

Also, he has the loudest db3 score in the country right now. I would say he is repping Kicker very well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.