Few vids of my MT's

Your basing an SUV with two 15" MT's against a trunked sedan with a single 15 in a box tuned at 35hz and 50 sqin of port, lol. You have how much port area, big bank of batteries not to mention a wide open cabin area! If you also notice I am playing through the seats, umm are you, hell naww. I am not guaging loudness by the amount of flex my box is tuned to 40 hz and peaks in car at 38hz and when you are loud enough then you would never be able to hide your flex from any camera, fact! 36hz that truck should be flexing like mad and the back window almost falling apart, those vehicles are famous for it. Also by saying your voltage is dipping that low also cannot be true because Kickers go into protect at around 11.9-12V not to mention that if I was you I would be embarrased to say I am a team member, learned nothing and with over 5K I am running a stock alt with truck batteries, LMFAO. One other thing, you sure that box is tuned that low, sure looks to me that you have two 6" home made wanna be TCAB flares per sub, those tubes would have to be pretty dam long to be tuned that low unless it is in the 40's and in vehicle is 36 maybe? Yepp, stay here right here where you belong, CarAudio.com ... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
^^^ Yeppers, that would do! I myself do not compete and run a single XXX-6500 on a single sub as a daily driver and yes my taste for loudness maybe a little off for others, daily-wise //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif. On 16V it allows me to run longer as the XXX-6500 can play under 11V, takes me more than 3 days to get my bank down to the 12V level so plugging it in at night of day 3 is quite convenient for me.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

And your point is what???? Did you not see that this is a daily setup?? And i really dont care that someone took 4 15's and only did a 152, I have done 151's with just 1 15!! dont belive me check on Meca's website. Now lets see what you can do with a NON walled car at 36hz!!
Better yet come to a show and get you some.
your joking right? lmfao... better yet you cannot even embark on what i could teach you... i have done 150s(153) with a single 9515 and 2 RF X7s...

my truck done 150 at the head rest on music from 40-75 hz..... your the least of my worries...if i wanted to compete with a fart machine i would.. but i like music... what you hit @ 60hz? chances are it sounds like ASS as well.... im the wrong person to piss off.... anyways good luck....

your joking right? lmfao... better yet you cannot even embark on what i could teach you... i have done 150s(153) with a single 9515 and 2 RF X7s...my truck done 150 at the head rest on music from 40-75 hz..... your the least of my worries...if i wanted to compete with a fart machine i would.. but i like music... what you hit @ 60hz? chances are it sounds like ASS as well.... im the wrong person to piss off.... anyways good luck....
36hz.... it's in the thread a dozen times:confused:

dumbass

your joking right? lmfao... better yet you cannot even embark on what i could teach you... i have done 150s(153) with a single 9515 and 2 RF X7s...my truck done 150 at the head rest on music from 40-75 hz..... your the least of my worries...if i wanted to compete with a fart machine i would.. but i like music... what you hit @ 60hz? chances are it sounds like ASS as well.... im the wrong person to piss off.... anyways good luck....
why would i care what my car does at 60hz when it currently peaks at 36????? And it looks like your trying to flex you E-muscles with that IM THE WRONG PERSON TO PISS OFF coment. lol

Why the hell you post them weakass vids anyhow? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Why the hell you post them weakass vids anyhow? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Didnt realize how shitty my camera was till i posted them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif plus it made for an intresting thread!!! LOL:fro:

why would i care what my car does at 60hz when it currently peaks at 36?????
its called music... much of the music i listen to is between 35-70hz... why would i want something that is peaky as hell and has a huge amount of group delay? i could get a single XXX 15 in the mid-high 140s at 35hz... but it will sound terrible....

no one is doubting its loud... but your talking **** like no-one else has loud cars... even though i had 4 15s they had very little group delay below tuning sounded excellent and constantly done over 150 at the ear on music(windows down)... loudest 4 15s? no but they got low, sounded excellent(hell of alot better than MTs) and got loud as hell... and that was only with 2 of the 4 1750s... so before you talk **** just be informed we all love the hobby, your not alone, not to mention its really retarded to argue over...

its called music... much of the music i listen to is between 35-70hz... why would i want something that is peaky as hell and has a huge amount of group delay? i could get a single XXX 15 in the mid-high 140s at 35hz... but it will sound terrible....no one is doubting its loud... but your talking **** like no-one else has loud cars... even though i had 4 15s they had very little group delay below tuning sounded excellent and constantly done over 150 at the ear on music(windows down)... loudest 4 15s? no but they got low, sounded excellent(hell of alot better than MTs) and got loud as hell... and that was only with 2 of the 4 1750s... so before you talk **** just be informed we all love the hobby, your not alone, not to mention its really retarded to argue over...
you guys both peak very low and are arguing about why 60hz *****.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif

shouldn't you be teaming up to argue with someone else?

its called music... much of the music i listen to is between 35-70hz... why would i want something that is peaky as hell and has a huge amount of group delay? i could get a single XXX 15 in the mid-high 140s at 35hz... but it will sound terrible....no one is doubting its loud... but your talking **** like no-one else has loud cars... even though i had 4 15s they had very little group delay below tuning sounded excellent and constantly done over 150 at the ear on music(windows down)... loudest 4 15s? no but they got low, sounded excellent(hell of alot better than MTs) and got loud as hell... and that was only with 2 of the 4 1750s... so before you talk **** just be informed we all love the hobby, your not alone, not to mention its really retarded to argue over...
Only talking **** to those that hate. Oh and by the way i took a single 15 and did 147.3 at the headrest at 30 hz. The vid is on here somewhere TypeRbass posted it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.