AA Assasin

jmoneypierce21
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Lookin to buy a used 10" assasin in the next few days. But havent foud alot of good info on it i understand it is a very good sq sub and it wants a bout a .7 cf box. How many watts are these guys wanting? and how many can they take? By the way $15 is a good deal for one of these babies right?

Great subs, FYI

I'm giving mine 375 a piece and it works fine, but I do have to keep the volume down a little bit on some rap songs to keep them from overworking.

for someone who does not listen to rap(i do but lookin to put in dads truck) more like oasis and those groups. But wants a little bit of punch to his music would 400 be over doin it? Maybe more like 250 or 300?

Go with that Hifonics you posted above. It'll probably only output 300-350w, which would be more than ideal for most applications that aren't looking for heavy bass output. I'm pushing mine to the limit, perhaps past it in some cases, but they still sound good with only 300w each (I've played with the gains just to see how well they do with different amounts of power).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jmoneypierce21

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
jmoneypierce21
Centralia, Wa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date