C-LocJiggleNuts

Anyone in the Washington State area? Need help with DSP tuning.

Beer is obviously on tap plus cash for time. Inquire within. I need to meet more car audio folk in this northwest tundra. 

Yup...but Imma point you to the right person for some DSP help since I'm not an expert in that area. @Jeffdachef can you lend this person a hand?

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835 (Pioneer DEH-80PRS coming soon)

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

Thanks Boomin_. I’m no expert either. Nor am I even going to pretend to be. Is Jeff a local guy also? 

12 hours ago, C-LocJiggleNuts said:

Beer is obviously on tap plus cash for time. Inquire within. I need to meet more car audio folk in this northwest tundra. 

This is a whole playlist on DSP tuning, if you list particular dsp models it would help. I have hands on experience with Rockford 360.3, arc audio ps8, dayton dsp, rockford dsr1, and soundstream harmony so just hit me up if you have specifics otherwise they all work the same.  Just some have a better EQ than others.

09 Sienna Subs : Four Team Ascendant 18s......Sub amp: Two Taramps 15k

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS......Mids/Highs two pioneer gm 8604 bridged, one at 4 ohms bridged one at 2 ohms bridged, one ppi 600.2 for tweets.

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

Of all you just listed I have....none. I have the Zapco Z8 iv ii. I more just want someone to do it for me. It’s installed but I’m waiting for my Arc x2 1200.6 to arrive (Monday) so I can finish the active 2 way install. I don’t want to want to screw up those awesome little ct2ii’s with bad tuning. I watched all of the Kyle Ragsdale videos but for the most part I get it I just want a pro to dial it all in so I can enjoy it worry free. 

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now