help me pick best speakers for my old accord?

Participant count
  • Participant list

mio
10+ year member

EUROPE
Hi guys i have old  honda ,accord 90s baby,

Before few years i installed      mex xb100bt    its 400w stereo head unit for my back i use pioneer some old cheap speakers which i dont like...

right now i do plan to get better speakers and i am confused i am devided between so many things 

here are the options tell me which one of these can provide me best possible sound for my CAR i talk about quality i dont care if its super loud or not,

also i dont know which brand will be ok u can also provide me options but here are some..

Speakers i will use only into my back i have front ones so please do reccomend me something HIGH END, which can be powered from my sony i dont plan to use another amplifier etc...

1.Audison Thesis TH K3 orchestr 2. Audison Voce AV K6 3. Gladen Zero PRO 165.2                   4.Focal PS 165FX      5.Rainbow GL-C6.2          6. Hertz MLK 1650.3 

7 .Vibe Audio CVEN62C-V4

or you can provide something very high end which will fit my system and my sony thanks.

you wont get anything high end with no amp. 40 watts rms is nothing, to get sound quality, you need a lot of power to bring the midbass (to life and bring out details in the highs and at moderate listening levels, you avoid any form of distortion due to an overdriven amp), good signal processing with tuning and acoustical door treatments. Also focus all your money on front speakers, anything in the rear is a waste of time, power and money. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.