Kenwood screen

Participant count
  • Participant list

Anthony Stempak

CarAudio.com Newbie
Kenwood screen

View Listing

Looking for a screen that instead flips up , l need the the one that goes down my ac vents are blocked by standard screen position .l really need the kenwood with HD and dsp , but if the price is right and the screen goes like the pic I'll consider it . PM me thanx

View attachment 3268

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hi Everyone, I just updated my 2012 Passat SEL from the Factory RDS to a Kenwood DMX7709s to enable CarPlay and install a backup Camera. I know...
Have you identified the source of the light. If it's coming from a specific area, have you considered a window tint? Just a suggestion. Also look...
I have 2 more questions about the Kenwood DDX9907XR / DMX907S radios. 1. If I am listening to a source and have that particular source displayed...
Honestly I don't think it would be hard for them to make it where you use android auto AND your own music source. They made it able to do so...
@Deiimos Hit it on the spot from the beginning of a bad ground. Excellent! Im happy to hear that you went through some procedures to locate the...

About this thread

Anthony Stempak

CarAudio.com Newbie
Anthony Stempak
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Anthony Stempak