Audiopipe APCLE-18001D Amp Dyno

I think he was talking about the blip at the lower wattage range. Class D amps do that on the dyno. The amp dyno in Certified mode will keep going if the output is corrected to below 1% THD... which it does after the blip.

And yes it has a lot more power at 1 ohm between the 1% THD and the clip point.

[quote name='Jeffdachef']@BOOMINGRANDPAWhat was that you heard about audiopipe amps overheating/having heat issues?[/QUOTE]
it's what many peeps said even on the apcle but most where apmi
.. these look like the have vents on top so i would think they'd stay cooler.. it did great, can't believe it did so well @1/2 ohm.. sad we may have to start recing these over other amps but going by dyno is all we can do unless we have owned something a yr or more..

it's what many peeps said even on the apcle but most where apmi .. these look like the have vents on top so i would think they'd stay cooler.. it did great, can't believe it did so well @1/2 ohm.. sad we may have to start recing these over other amps but going by dyno is all we can do unless we have owned something a yr or more..
ryan put the amp through the worst tests possible for an amp and both his apmi and apcle amps stayed cool so something's wrong with other peep's sh*t.

713ACjP55CL._SL1281_.jpg

It’s a old board. If you expect good efficiency then you are not paying enough. And size.

I hate this part of budget amps. They are cheap power if you pay for the current consumption.

These boards have proven themselves for almost 10 years. Great amps for the average user. Just dont run them .5 daily (At least i wouldnt) and have the power to use them and they are fine. The people that have complained about them being ****** are most likely 18 year olds with a 95 honda on a 60amp alt and 6 year old stock battery.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bigblank69

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
bigblank69
Eureka, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date