Sign in to follow this  
beak81champ

Another “ciaonzo” is awesome thread

Excellent seller, and even better guy! Recently completed a deal for a couple gorgeous subs, which were sent packed for war, and immediately. After talking a bit, I sent a BNIB set of drivers to him to check out and get his opinion/impressions of. He went above and beyond my expectations, treating my drivers like they were his own, updating me after every listening session, and finally sending them back to me as if they had never been used. I will vouche for him dealing with anyone, for any equipment, and any amount of money involved.

Traded with, bought from: Anthony O, Mitchell0715, kuda, Chevy Blazin', Babs, Captain Obvious, ciaonzo

'13 Camaro SS/RS

Kenwood DDX9903S - Arc PS-8

Arc Audio XDi 1200.6 - Audiofrog GB10, GB25, GB60

Helix SPXL1000 - (2) Audiofrog GB12D4 IB

One of the most respected members here.

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

Excellent seller, and even better guy! Recently completed a deal for a couple gorgeous subs, which were sent packed for war, and immediately. After talking a bit, I sent a BNIB set of drivers to him to check out and get his opinion/impressions of. He went above and beyond my expectations, treating my drivers like they were his own, updating me after every listening session, and finally sending them back to me as if they had never been used. I will vouche for him dealing with anyone, for any equipment, and any amount of money involved.

One of the most respected members here.

You're too kind, thank you.

A pleasure doing business with you, beak!

Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

Pretty cool to see people send out stuff for others to use based on trust. These days it just seems harder and harder to build that but there's hope

I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

Who in the world is this guy???:sneaky:

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D@1ohm Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm 12s@2.06cu Ft Ea.@32htz CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine 99@2ohms,Autotek BTX 7204@40hms AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

He is a stand up dude. Only thing is, he always has such nice schit, and he doesn't believe in giving stuff away to people that vouche for him. Other than that, awesome fellow, would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Edited by macsdad

2013 Cadillac SRX Performance package

Cadillac CUE Entertainment System

10 speaker Bose premium

Incriminator Audio IA20.1

Stereo Integrity HST12MKII

Bought from; mylows10 x5, double07 x6, ssteele x1, boxxcd x1, vecticus x1, 72impala x1, treesive x1, jaeguerra909 x1, pinoy2o9 x1, michaellane x1, trumpet x1, ricoshay x1, boomsday x1, mitchell0715 x1, Jeffdachef x1. Sold to; mrfoca x1, Treo 15 x2, Trades; AnthonyO x1, Shauncox26 x1, loudenuff x1

Pretty cool to see people send out stuff for others to use based on trust. These days it just seems harder and harder to build that but there's hope

HOPE? Those were the days....

Refs = PapaGeno21, Goindef154, 92c1v1c, Disarmer, chemmins, 97maxima, kroid777, ithertz, basscort2009, hunterw, mar08052, appleyard, millimac247, jonny101abc, sundownz, cranberryyumyum, mig139, daboyfrumdabx, skateguy92, basebalz13.

He is a stand up dude. Only things, he always has such nice schit, and he doesn't believe in giving stuff away to people that vouche for him. Other than that, awesome fellow, would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Are you serious? So I've just been wasting my time? Jeez Louis.

Trust should always be rewarded in kind but you're right, there are some real shysters out there. Makes it hard to tell sometimes.

Who in the world is this guy???:sneaky:
A good dude.. Just a good dude. :fro:

He is a stand up dude. Only things, he always has such nice schit, and he doesn't believe in giving stuff away to people that vouche for him.

Are you serious? So I've just been wasting my time? Jeez Louis.

Ya can't just give it away, lol. At least not until you're dead. Maybe I'll just will some of this stuff to you turds.

Saying "clipping doesn't kill speakers" is a half-truth at best. Technically no, clipping itself does not hurt the speaker. But in clipping your amp, you can easily create a situation that WILL kill the speaker. Was the squared waveform the DIRECT cause of the failure? No. In the end, the answer is, always has been, and can only be... heat kills speakers. BUT, clipping increases heat generation, sometimes by a drastic amount. So to start a thread simply to state that clipping does not hurt speakers is, again, a half-truth at best.

Trust should always be rewarded in kind but you're right, there are some real shysters out there. Makes it hard to tell sometimes.

Ya can't just give it away, lol. At least not until you're dead. Maybe I'll just will some of this stuff to you turds.

LOL. It would be X-mas:santa:

2)American Bass VFL Mini Hybrid 4480.1D@1ohm Ea 4)American Bass XFL DVC 4ohm 12s@2.06cu Ft Ea.@32htz CDT 6,5 HD6 Briax.,CDT CL60,CDT 25 tweets,Kicker KS25 tweets Autotek Mean Machine 99@2ohms,Autotek BTX 7204@40hms AlterStarts Alt 255A/Dallas,Tx,2)Orileys Super Start AGM batts(1more coming)Cadence CCA 0ga on Big 6,AudioTechnix 0ga CCA Kicker Kq9 Eq,Eclipse CD3000(lookingfor upgrade)StingerPro Distro,3)XS Scorpian 8in Scroll Fans 1998 3dr Xcab Chevy(under construction,but operational)

Stop blowing smoke dude....lol, but I will be waiting with bated breath.

10 speaker Bose premium

Bought from; mylows10 x5, double07 x6, ssteele x1, boxxcd x1, vecticus x1, 72impala x1, treesive x1, jaeguerra909 x1, pinoy2o9 x1, michaellane x1, trumpet x1, ricoshay x1, boomsday x1, mitchell0715 x1, Jeffdachef x1. Sold to; mrfoca x1, Treo 15 x2, Trades; AnthonyO x1, Shauncox26 x1, loudenuff x1

LOL. It would be X-mas:santa:

Yes, yes it would. I would believe in the lil fat guy coming down the chimney again....lol.

10 speaker Bose premium

This is a hugbox I can respect

Not that autism on facebook "respect me posting my *** for attention or you're oppressing me" nonsense

I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

This is a hugbox I can respect

Not that autism on facebook "respect me posting my *** for attention or you're oppressing me" nonsense

I laughed pretty good at both of those statements. Hugbox, lol.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this