Sign in to follow this  
beak81champ

Another “ciaonzo” is awesome thread

Excellent seller, and even better guy! Recently completed a deal for a couple gorgeous subs, which were sent packed for war, and immediately. After talking a bit, I sent a BNIB set of drivers to him to check out and get his opinion/impressions of. He went above and beyond my expectations, treating my drivers like they were his own, updating me after every listening session, and finally sending them back to me as if they had never been used. I will vouche for him dealing with anyone, for any equipment, and any amount of money involved.

Excellent seller, and even better guy! Recently completed a deal for a couple gorgeous subs, which were sent packed for war, and immediately. After talking a bit, I sent a BNIB set of drivers to him to check out and get his opinion/impressions of. He went above and beyond my expectations, treating my drivers like they were his own, updating me after every listening session, and finally sending them back to me as if they had never been used. I will vouche for him dealing with anyone, for any equipment, and any amount of money involved.

One of the most respected members here.

You're too kind, thank you.

A pleasure doing business with you, beak!

Who in the world is this guy???:sneaky:

Posted (edited)

He is a stand up dude. Only thing is, he always has such nice schit, and he doesn't believe in giving stuff away to people that vouche for him. Other than that, awesome fellow, would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Edited by macsdad

He is a stand up dude. Only things, he always has such nice schit, and he doesn't believe in giving stuff away to people that vouche for him. Other than that, awesome fellow, would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Are you serious? So I've just been wasting my time? Jeez Louis.

Pretty cool to see people send out stuff for others to use based on trust. These days it just seems harder and harder to build that but there's hope
Trust should always be rewarded in kind but you're right, there are some real shysters out there. Makes it hard to tell sometimes.

Who in the world is this guy???:sneaky:
A good dude.. Just a good dude. :fro:

He is a stand up dude. Only things, he always has such nice schit, and he doesn't believe in giving stuff away to people that vouche for him.

Are you serious? So I've just been wasting my time? Jeez Louis.

Ya can't just give it away, lol. At least not until you're dead. Maybe I'll just will some of this stuff to you turds.

Trust should always be rewarded in kind but you're right, there are some real shysters out there. Makes it hard to tell sometimes.

Ya can't just give it away, lol. At least not until you're dead. Maybe I'll just will some of this stuff to you turds.

LOL. It would be X-mas:santa:

Stop blowing smoke dude....lol, but I will be waiting with bated breath.