Sign in to follow this  
Jeffro83

Jcsaudio is a great seller

Just want to say that Jcsaudio is a good person, and a great seller. He truly went above and beyond throughout our whole transaction. Not only did he makes sure the item was exactly as described he also took the time to help me learn how to use PayPal, and gave me several tips to protect myself in future transactions, and what speaks even more highly of his character is that when he couldn't make it to UPS in time to drop the package off before they closed he went to another place and paid extra out of his own pocket to get it shipped on the day he said he would. And when I offered to reimburse him for it he declined that should tell you right there what type of person you're dealing with. so thanks man for not only hooking me up with some great tweeters, but also reminding me there's a few decent people left out there.

Fuckyea..

i told wife guy on here pm'ed me wanting to buy my amp she said tell him it not fs (cause she knows i'll spend more $ on new one) and told her i wanted d2 sub for bday next week she said tell ya'll i'm to old to go down to 1ohm lol..

Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words.

2014 Sienna 2-way active SQ system. SB Acoustics SB29RDCN Tweeters. Focal PS165V mid woofers. Pioneer D9500F 75 watts RMS x 4. Pioneer BHS 5800 HU. AudioControl EQX. 10” Alpine SWS sub in custom ported box tuned to 35 hz on JBL GTX 500.

2014 F-150 XL WT 2-way active budget SQ system. Tang Band 25-302SH 1" tweeters. Dayton Audio ND140-4 mid woofers. Pioneer D8604. JBL Club 5501. JL Audio Twk 88 DSP & FIX 86. Sundown SD3 10” sub ported/ 33Hz 1 cube.

2014 CX5 3-way active SQ system. Pioneer 1330 NIX HU. Dayton AMT tweeters. Celestion AN2775 2-3/4 midrange. NVX XSP65 mid woofers. Pioneer PRS D4200F 75 WPC x 4. Infinity K1000. JL Audio Twk 88 DSP. Sundown SA 12” 2 cube/33Hz.

Audi A5 Sportback Price in India

Audi has launched the A5 Sportback and Convertible (both diesel) in India. If you want to know the price of Audi A5 Sportback then you should consult to Audi Delhi South. This is the best showrooms in Delhi NCR. To know more about Audi just visit here: Audi Car Price in Delhi and India: Audidelhisouth.in

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new FREE account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this