Thought I'd make the point if me being s newbie to all if this but. I have two R.E. Audio XXX D2s 2000w/RMS each, inside a custom made ported box made for their specs.

U.S..Amps AX2000 series 2 channel amplifier running 1000w @ 2ohms. These subs were amazing, hard hitting and great quality. LOVE them.

Right now I don't have them hooked up, car broke down and had to remove them from the vehicle.

Can I upload pictures directly from my phone gallery? If so how? Lol

What do you mean a web hosting site? Like photo bucket or something?

Yeah but fawk PB...I use imgure myself. It's free and fast, easy to use.

click reply then click go advanced, then click manage images, then up load pics from pic and u can add them to post

Thats what I tried to do,but it keeps saying failed to upload. So I'm going to try using imgur or whatever it's called

Those subs in a prefab enclosure? I was expecting to see pics of them in your car/truck hooked up.

Z3dEjvj.jpg

A bit of a hint for ya: Click on image, then where it says BBCode, highlight the Copy button that will copy the image link to paste on here. Like I did

No it was made by a company specifically for the specs of the subs. And I wish it was still hooked up. Had to take it out of my Jeep when I had to have work done on it.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Yeah 2kRMS at 2ohms

I'm not sure they could be, I was just told that the box was made specifically for them. So if the box is to small that would distort the sound or something right?

I'm not sure they could be, I was just told that the box was made specifically for them. So if the box is to small that would distort the sound or something right?

Depends upon the optimal ported enclosure recommended from RE. if the box was too small for them, it prob wouldn't sound good. But you did say they sound good, so maybe the builder made them minimal.