tank313

Southern California Shop

I have a 2015 Silverado 2500HD with Bose audio. I want to add a sub amp without removing the stock HU and amp display/features. My concern is that I want the signal to the subwoofer to not be processed. The stock subsonic filter is about 35hz and has heavy EQ tuning. Does any know a good shop that would have experience or offer a solution for this kind of install? Thanks

Current Project: 2015 Chevy 2500HD Crew Cab Duramax

Stock Bose System...HELP ME!!!

SELLING two custom fiber glassed down firing 1 cu ft sealed sub boxes for 2000, 2001, 2002 etc GMC/Chevrolet Sierra/Silverado extended cab truck

I have a 2015 Silverado 2500HD with Bose audio. I want to add a sub amp without removing the stock HU and amp display/features. My concern is that I want the signal to the subwoofer to not be processed. The stock subsonic filter is about 35hz and has heavy EQ tuning. Does any know a good shop that would have experience or offer a solution for this kind of install? Thanks

reus systems in orange, or beach auto sound in huntington beach.

all you need is just DSP that flattens the EQ and restores the bass.

09 Sienna Subs : Four Team Ascendant 18s......Sub amp: Two Taramps 15k

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS......Mids/Highs two pioneer gm 8604 bridged, one at 4 ohms bridged one at 2 ohms bridged, one ppi 600.2 for tweets.

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now