youdoofus

Dynaudio 8"s

So, i can get a pair of Dynaudio 8"s from a guy locally here and was thinking about trying to wedge them into my doors. Not sure how thats gonna work, but do you guys think that would be suitable for a door driver?

2002 Honda Accord sedan V6 (automatic slushbox)

2 Rockford p3 12s (dual 2 ohm)

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

2 PPI PC275's running 1 sub each atm, waiting to put the SQ 2200.1 back in and add the PhoenixGold Elite.4 once my electrical is up to snuff

Front stage:PRV Audio 6MB200 6.5 and Massive Audio CT2 tweeters

Rear speakers: stock

I just added 5 SoundQubed stickers, and despite having no equipment upgrades, it added 76 DB!!!

make it fit or die trying.

09 Sienna Subs : Four Team Ascendant 18s......Sub amp: Two Taramps 15k

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS......Mids/Highs two pioneer gm 8604 bridged, one at 4 ohms bridged one at 2 ohms bridged, one ppi 600.2 for tweets.

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

any advice on making them fit behind the stock grills? the dude will let me have em for $50 Maybe i should just get them and then barter on here for some 7"s or 6.5"s of the same brand

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

2 PPI PC275's running 1 sub each atm, waiting to put the SQ 2200.1 back in and add the PhoenixGold Elite.4 once my electrical is up to snuff

I just added 5 SoundQubed stickers, and despite having no equipment upgrades, it added 76 DB!!!

any advice on making them fit behind the stock grills? the dude will let me have em for $50 Maybe i should just get them and then barter on here for some 7"s or 6.5"s of the same brand

cut a hole over the grills and just mount them on your door panel with an mdf baffle and deadened doors. Fk it, its an 02 accord, go nuts man.

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS......Mids/Highs two pioneer gm 8604 bridged, one at 4 ohms bridged one at 2 ohms bridged, one ppi 600.2 for tweets.

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

cut a hole over the grills and just mount them on your door panel with an mdf baffle and deadened doors. Fk it, its an 02 accord, go nuts man.

id have to make sure htat he has the grills for them then

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

id have to make sure htat he has the grills for them then

you dont need grills lol. Do it raw, skin to skin!

you dont need grills lol. Do it raw, skin to skin!

ok, come on now LoLi dont want my car to have serious obvious "break into me" curb appeal LoL

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

ok, come on now LoLi dont want my car to have serious obvious "break into me" curb appeal LoL

use irregular shaped screws for everything, amps, speakers, subs enclosure, even replace the head unit's stock mounting screws as well. I'd get square screws, thieves usually just carry flatheads and phillips. Thats how you fk over thefts. You can also install like 12 horns underneath your car and make it ear piercing loud as well when the alarm goes off.

crown-bolt-wood-screws-43092-64_1000.jpg

use irregular shaped screws for everything, amps, speakers, subs enclosure, even replace the head unit's stock mounting screws as well. I'd get square screws, thieves usually just carry flatheads and phillips. Thats how you fk over thefts. You can also install like 12 horns underneath your car and make it ear piercing loud as well when the alarm goes off.

crown-bolt-wood-screws-43092-64_1000.jpg

what do you have in your doors?

Pioneer AVH-2300NEX

what do you have in your doors?

i use those screws on my doors. This is the loudest I can record without the phone cam's microphone taking a sh*t. I got 6 volume clicks to go left.

You sir are on point.

i told wife guy on here pm'ed me wanting to buy my amp she said tell him it not fs (cause she knows i'll spend more $ on new one) and told her i wanted d2 sub for bday next week she said tell ya'll i'm to old to go down to 1ohm lol..

i use those screws on my doors. This is the loudest I can record without the phone cam's microphone taking a sh*t. I got 6 volume clicks to go left.

For the love of mankind please get rid of the rainbow!!

i told wife guy on here pm'ed me wanting to buy my amp she said tell him it not fs (cause she knows i'll spend more $ on new one) and told her i wanted d2 sub for bday next week she said tell ya'll i'm to old to go down to 1ohm lol..

For the love of mankind please get rid of the rainbow!!

NO!!!! its the psychedlic sienna. All shrooms and space trippy themed lmao. Chicks love it at tailgates and beach raves.

NO!!!! its the psychedlic sienna. All shrooms and space trippy themed lmao. Chicks love it at tailgates and beach raves.

i forgot your from cali. lol

@Jeffdachef

Don't forget the zoom zoom's and bam bam's :D

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

Ive been seriously considering covering my door pods in that kind of material. I had no idea someone else had done that. Curious, did you notice any kind of SQ difference after you added them? its like a dash mat for your doors..

Ive been seriously considering covering my door pods in that kind of material. I had no idea someone else had done that. Curious, did you notice any kind of SQ difference after you added them? its like a dash mat for your doors..

its just for looks lol didnt change the sound one bit.

i forgot your from cali. lol

psh i bet you when mardi gras comes, them Lousiana dames would love a demo in the Psycho Sienna.

psh i bet you when mardi gras comes, them Lousiana dames would love a demo in the Psycho Sienna.

They would Clown your door panels and send you to the gay clubs..

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now