joeybutts
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
VA
Item(s) for Sale:

Stated

Forgot - SVC 4 ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I picked up a pair of these and have no use for two of them. Both were damaged and this is the lesser of the two.

This one had a small tear in the cone which I repaired with some PE rubber adhesive. No coil rub, cone still looks great other than the repair. Suspension is still quite stiff. Has direct leads to the coil with about two feet of extension. I don't have any specs but DD sets up their drivers to follow their enclosure designs on their website.

I really don't want to sell it but can't afford to be a hoarder right now. :p

Price:

$75 shipped firm

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Zillions of refs. I can furnish pics in any method (email, text, whatever you need....will try to post some today.)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.