Wtb elemental designs

Participant count
  • Participant list
ISO Needle in a haystak!!!!! Wanting to buy a fully functional elemental designs nine.1 & nine.2x........ Also ISO a elemental designs name badge. HMU and let me know what ya got
yeah we see nines go through here..

I love my nine.1 and have been running it for years! Good luck finding one, the pop up from time to time.
What kind of speakers do you run with your nine.1? Would a couple of 12" dvc2 ohm be ok at around 400 rms each be ok? Down fire sealed box?

Since I've been running it for a few years I'll try to remember the list of subs I've had on it...

2 15" FU Audio 750

Custom 12" GCA (Re audio)Destroyer

10" DC XL

4 12" Powerbass (Don't remember the model, but were cheaper pair)

4 10" MTX 5500

15" Stroker

2 PSI built Sundown zv3 10's

I'm sure there were more but you get the idea. As far as the 12's you want to run, I'm sure it would do great with those subs (judging by the power you say they can handle)

I have found a really nice NINe.1, thank you all for your help! I was Suprised that my current 2 12" 4ohm svc Kenwoods seem to be handling the added power extremely well. I sorta figured they would blow. They sorta old school which I figure is a good thing. I thought I wanted to run at a 1 ohm load but I believe I will be happy at 2 ohm load. My small downfire box seems to limit my low lows. But the downfire box also keeps the ladies wet in the seat, Lol!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.