sabas

Recommendation please

Hi,

My car is Camry 2009 and I'm looking for an aftermarket head unit which is not china. Any brand from Pioneer, Kenwood or Alpine that can give me:

- GPS

- Micro sd card (USB is ok) plays mp4, mkv

- DVD

Please let me know if such a head unit exist in the market and where I can buy it.

Thank you very much,

Hello, I have Smarty trend head unit 382-honda-cr-v-2006-2011-android-car-stereo-navigation-in-dash-head-unit.html its made in Germany. I have chosen the full touch one, without DVD, but they also have with it. I have installed MX player that plays a lot of formats.

I purchased it at their website: SMARTY Trend

You can ask me if you are interested. The quality is good, I am satisfied.

Not in China....lol. 90% of what we buy is made there. Number might be exagerated but still people have no idea until they look at the made in sticker. Some don't care.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

Not in China....lol. 90% of what we buy is made there. Number might be exagerated but still people have no idea until they look at the made in sticker. Some don't care.

not exaggerated at all. pioneer, kenwood and all that outsource to china as well.

09 Sienna Subs : Four Team Ascendant 18s......Sub amp: Two Taramps 15k

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS......Mids/Highs two pioneer gm 8604 bridged, one at 4 ohms bridged one at 2 ohms bridged, one ppi 600.2 for tweets.

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

This is prob the 5th thread I've seen you advertise that **** HU you have. Knock it off....your worse than gramps.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Wolfram amps coming soon, 3000.1, 125.4

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

@bluemind is a spammer. I've reported everyone of his posts now ....

Refs;Bought from: Boomsday, special_k_1999, BAD_MAYEM, C1500Martin, roko, Michaellane

Sold to: sam_b03, Nate121, Smaxor5, Boomsday, unrealii, paulluap,technobass,gmc123

TN State Champion MECA MOD 4 - 2017 + 2018 (158.38db at the headrest on 6500w) 

2nd place World Finals MOD 4 - 2017

3rd place World Finals MOD4 and Db4 Park N Pound - 2018

#Boominburban - Team OSC - Team FU Audio

Two JS Ult 300 amp alts - Battery delete under hood - 105ah of LTO Lithiums -

80 prs HU - PPI DSP -88R DSP - PPI E.7 EQ for fine tuning

Four PPI p600.2 on front stage - 4 CDT HD-M6's / 2 DS18 6.5 neopros / 2 Dayton Audio RS28 silk dome tweeters

Three Taramps 15k's on 6 FU Audio 1250 - 15's

Hi buddy, you may check this product: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075W9GMPF I am using it for 2month. The GPS is working great and have Mic SD slot. Support Dual Bluetooth wifi. Only $249

Sup buddy, how about you go fuck yourself

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS......Mids/Highs two pioneer gm 8604 bridged, one at 4 ohms bridged one at 2 ohms bridged, one ppi 600.2 for tweets.

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

you win!!!

Ahhh.. Sooo...!!!.. me so bangin'... and you're slingin' Hu's?.. might find another venue... one with more noobs!.. 02/11/2017?.. why the reply?

n1R2oS2.jpg

WOW!... imagine that... Chinese built amps...

zgTwnX1.jpg

I used a $100 dollar HU to get to that and some Chinese built amps and subs... it's all knowledge and installation my friend...

If you're not spamming.... why the post in reviews?

Ahhh.. Sooo...!!!.. me so bangin'... and you're slingin' Hu's?.. might find another venue... one with more noobs!.. 02/11/2017?.. why the reply?

n1R2oS2.jpg

WOW!... imagine that... Chinese built amps...

zgTwnX1.jpg

I used a $100 dollar HU to get to that and some Chinese built amps and subs... it's all knowledge and installation my friend...

If you're not spamming.... why the post in reviews?

Build a HU with a good clean signal and not a buncha' feautures... that'll sell itself... a 5-7V deck?.. pre-out only with a x-over... sounds like a benchmark to me... but what do i know, I've only been around since the mid 80's... ( and with an actual volume knob)... it's user error to not give feedback I think... lol

Sup buddy, how about you go fuck yourself

Why be like this? I think he's on to something minus the lack of a good output section. I'd get one if the outputs where good.

i told wife guy on here pm'ed me wanting to buy my amp she said tell him it not fs (cause she knows i'll spend more $ on new one) and told her i wanted d2 sub for bday next week she said tell ya'll i'm to old to go down to 1ohm lol..

Why be like this? I think he's on to something minus the lack of a good output section. I'd get one if the outputs where good.

because you arent talking to a human, its a spam bot.

because you arent talking to a human, its a spam bot.

Maybe I'm stupid... what's a spam bot?

Maybe I'm stupid... what's a spam bot?

people that sneak through security measures on forums and just advertise for their specific companies basically spam copy and pasting links to their product heavily pushing it.

Thx... that's what I suspected... what about those promoting their website?.. like "speaker champion"... lol... that guy!

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now