IkeSound.com

I have purchased stuff from them before and everything turned out fine. It took a little bit to arrive but besides that everything i ordered came. I plan on buying more from them in the future also.

i ordered my headunit from them on wednsday the next day it was shipped out, i should get it by monday or tuesday, i'll post again when i get it .btw their prices are hard to beat.

I've never heard anything bad about them that I can recall. But I never buy from them. I always use their super prices and get http://www.sounddomain.com to beat them with their 105% lowest price guarantee. That way, not only will you be getting a price LOWER than ikesound, you'll be buying from an authorized dealer.

I've done it many times.

If you want an item that they both carry, I'd take that advice.

Good Luck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I've never heard anything bad about them that I can recall. But I never buy from them. I always use their super prices and get http://www.sounddomain.com to beat them with their 105% lowest price guarantee. That way, not only will you be getting a price LOWER than ikesound, you'll be buying from an authorized dealer.
I've done it many times.

Good Luck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
only thing is unless they are different from thezeb then they need to have their prices compared to another authorized dealer. thats the thing. ikesound is good. a friend of mine ordered 2 12" type R's. everything turned out ok.

al

only thing is unless they are different from thezeb then they need to have their prices compared to another authorized dealer. thats the thing. ikesound is good. a friend of mine ordered 2 12" type R's. everything turned out ok.
al
Sounddomain's price matchers are cool people. They've never required me to get a price from an authorized dealer. Every single price I've had them match, which is about 7 or 8, has been from sites that clearly state that they are not authorized dealers.

I don't see how they do it, but they do. An authorized dealer that beats un-authorized dealer prices. But hey, I'm not complaining //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I've done it many times.

good idea.

I tried getting Sounddomain to give me a price match but they turned down both of my requests. I mean, I was willing to buy both the Hifonics BX1500D and the Hifonics ZX 6400. I have never had a problem with Sounddomain matching prices before. I think what happened is the prices that Ikesound have are so low that Sounddomain just can't afford to go that low. Please let me know if you have further suggestions. Although I am new to this forum, I am not new to buying and installing car stereo. This kind of ***** considering how much business I have done with Sounddomain.

Well, I received a confirmation on my previous statement about sounddomain not being able to give a price match because the price was too low. I received the following e-mail from Sounddomain customer service.

Greetings from SoundDomain.com -

Typically the reason for this is that the competitor's price is below our cost.

Thanks and have a great day!

SoundDomain.com Support

tel: 800.597.9776

fax: 206.926.2299 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

I second sounddomain not being able to match amp prices.

Dear Justin,

Thank you for your interest in our Lowest Price Policy at SoundDomain.com.

Unfortunately, we were unable to extend our policy for the HiFonics Nemesis NX750D in this particular case.

Please review our eligibility requirements at:

http://www.sounddomain.com/service/lowestprice.pl

Thank you for your interest in SoundDomain.com.

Customer Care Team

SoundDomain.com

-----------------------

sales@sounddomain.com

1-800-597-9776

I tried getting Sounddomain to give me a price match but they turned down both of my requests. I mean, I was willing to buy both the Hifonics BX1500D and the Hifonics ZX 6400. I have never had a problem with Sounddomain matching prices before. I think what happened is the prices that Ikesound have are so low that Sounddomain just can't afford to go that low. Please let me know if you have further suggestions. Although I am new to this forum, I am not new to buying and installing car stereo. This kind of ***** considering how much business I have done with Sounddomain.
Hmmm,

That's strange //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Sounddomain is the reason I have MY Hifonics 1500D AND Hifonics ZX4000. And what makes it strange is, that Ikesound is the place that had the price that they beat. The exact same price ikesound has now is the price they beat.

Maybe it's just bcuz I do alot of business with them. I don't know. But they've NEVER turned me down. Even for the Rockford 1500bd for $475, which is/was WAY below what sounddomain had it for.

Sorry to hear that man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Maybe they're starting to loose money due to people doing price matches TOO much, with prices way under their advertised prices.

Sorry bro...

I stopped ordering from Ikesound for one of three reasons.

1. No longer free shipping

2. Selection is nearly half of what it used to be

3. They sell untested re-furbs (which I ended up getting, had to send back, lost money on).

All I'm saying is, they used to be a lot better.

I stopped ordering from Ikesound for one of three reasons.
1. No longer free shipping

2. Selection is nearly half of what it used to be

3. They sell untested re-furbs (which I ended up getting, had to send back, lost money on).

All I'm saying is, they used to be a lot better.

do they tell you its a refurb? or do they just send it to you and not say anything? and is all of their **** refurbed?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.