1. Product:

title

2. Specs:

1700 rms at 14.4

1200 at 12.8

i'd say tad bit underrated

3. Description/Condition:

Mechanically 10/10

Cosmetically 9/10 mounting feet are bent from being screwed down too tight lol. Never has seen below 13.5v, never protected, clipped, or anything. Was noticeably louder than the CT Sounds 1400.1 I had.

Comes with bass knob with voltage readout aswell, just didn't get a picture of it. That's also in excellent condition.

4. Price: :

275 shipped

5. Pictures:

reCohXi.jpg

vjk24Kq.jpg

sd2okc1.jpg

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

[br][/br]

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **

-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

1) Telephone number. Call the number back at a unspecified time and make sure that it is the person's correct phone number.

2) Name and address including postal code

3) Valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail requesting a response to information about the deal being made.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

If transaction was completed on CACO, please use iTrader to record feedback.

Potential buyers/seller should check iTrader feedback also before continuing transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...