WTB 6.5 coaxial & 6x9 speakers

michaellane
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tx
Like title says, 6.5 coaxials and a set of 6x9

They are for a buddies kid so nothing too crazy. I gave him a old black and gold mtx 4ch and black N gold mtx 2ch along with a Boston acoustic g2 15 and wire. So really I guess I'm looking for rca's, speaker wire and the speakers posted above. I'd love to trade some welding cable or other audio for this but I have cash too.

If you can wait a few days I'll check what I have in storage. I think I may have a set of Audioqubed coaxs (cnt remember if 6.5 or 6x9) that I would let you have for shipping costs.

That would be awesome he would be sooo stokeddd. I mean he would be happy yyyy. Keep me posted bud

If you can wait a few days I'll check what I have in storage. I think I may have a set of Audioqubed coaxs (cnt remember if 6.5 or 6x9) that I would let you have for shipping costs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.