• Participant list

CadillacMatt
10+ year member

Disturbing the Peace
Item(s) for Sale:

RE Audio MT 15" Subwoofer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

DVC 2Ohm

sub has minor damage to surround which I've fixed with silicone, doesn't affect performance of the driver..former owner did a fresh recone, driver has seen 2200w for about two months with no issues, about a year on 1200w due to financial constraints. Recently totaled my vehicle with no plans to purchase another anytime soon so the boom boom has to go unfortunately.. Can't afford initial shipping costs nor do I have the cash flow to build a crate just yet so local pickup would be great (San Antonio area). Thanks for checking it out.

Price:

Asking 350$

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Local pickup.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

My name and date on paper

Sub Pic 1

Sub Pic 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.