Hertz Mille ML1600 and Mille Legend 700.3 BNIB

Participant count
  • Participant list

tat2bass
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali
Product Brand & Model: Hertz Mille ML1600 woofers and Mille Legend 700.3 mids and tweeters with passive crossover

Condition of all items: Brand New in Box. Items have never been mounted, used, powered, etc. Items were bought new from an authorized dealer, provided picture of receipt and online verification of dealer status from Elletromedia. On the 700.3 box, I did cut out the template for the mids and tweeters as I was going to attempt to fiberglass my own A pillars. I bought this set to put into my 2016 Charger Scatpack, but realizing that to properly run these, it will put me more money into the system than I care to spend now by the time I buy a processor and amps and everything else that goes into a great system; as there are quite a few performance upgrades I want to knock out first. I am missing the plastic bags for one of the woofers and one grill. I had taken them out to look at to get an idea of how I was going to integrate them into the doors and now have no idea where they are. They will be wrapped in plastic again prior to shipping to avoid scratches.

Total Price: : $800 obo. Please no lowballing

Shipping Terms: : Included Conus. Items will be shipped and insured and reboxed together with more than enough protection to ensure a safe trip.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

image_zpsgz3z3hif.jpeg

image_zpsdgyfgkb1.jpeg

image_zps0yeefawk.jpeg

image_zpsl60qjg69.jpeg

image_zps2bh9osb2.jpeg

image_zpsvv7wbuhs.jpeg

image_zpsxmxwsoxt.jpeg

image_zpsj3nafrvh.jpeg

image_zpsmipbpjsa.jpeg

image_zpstfrosdoa.jpeg

I can't believe no takers...those speakers are great. My only issue is tweeter is to big to fit in my factory pod. Good luck they should sell fast.

926170b0da6acd6115f8e5a5ed9a3576.jpg

I have that tweeter in my car, made custom pods. Was cheap to do. I just need those 700.3's to make my setup 3 way. Would u be willing to sell them separately? I understand if ur not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.