WTB - Two 15s, and Amp

awol781

US
Lookin to buy 2 15s with a Mono Amp to match their output, tryin to stay around 1500 rms.

Need the 15s with the amp, not lookin for one or the other, condition should be decent, nothing too beat up or dirty.

Got 350$ to spend on the combo, if possible.

Send pics over of what ya got. Thanks

I got an AB HD 15"

I want this but am trying to figure out if i can run this with a carbon fiber model. I asked on FB and nobody answered. I would think the parameters would be different because of the carbon fiber.

Those subs have that nice old school look to them. That's all they had back when I started beatin up subs in my hoopties in the early mid 90s . How do they sound ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds alot better than I expected it to. Much better SQ than an hds3, although I've heard guys mention they share some of the same parts.

I have it in a box my buddy's spl box, so not really the best box choice. It's 3cuft@42hz with 23sqin port. Still hits the lows and gets loud as hell.

Here's a video playing 28hz.

[YT]http://youtu.be/v8Xb5IYwZSE[/YT]

HD 15 in a 5-5.5cf box tuned to 34hz with 14sq" of port per cube. Space makes bass and both the XFL and the HD's like big boxes.. The HD is inline with SQ HDC3.1s as far as parts used. The old style HD with the black and chrome basket and carbon "looking" cone can not be ran with the new style. Specs are very much different. The new HD's are rated at 2k rms while the old ones are rated at 1500rms. Either one can take well over rated. MrACD we also run same amps be it I will run 2 strapped at a 4ohm load on my single HD...

ill sell you my 2 cvr 15s or 2 hds2 15s and a brutus brz1600.1 for 350. im so close to have a yard sale and selling all 8 of my 15s for 50 a piece, i want them gone so bad

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.