Let's bring the bass remix thread back!

kotec123
10+ year member

Flame
Chicago
I miss all the bass remix songs that snoopdan made back in the day. Everyday songs with added killer bass notes throughout. Anyone have any live links to his music? I've been searching all day, and all the links i find are dead.

I miss all the bass remix songs that snoopdan made back in the day. Everyday songs with added killer bass notes throughout. Anyone have any live links to his music? I've been searching all day, and all the links i find are dead.
there was a big collection of music library with got160s, decaf and slownthrow which remixes mainstream troll songs like that. Sadly the site got taken down due to copyright.

I have some of the songs, kinda mixed with a few others but its here if you wanna take a gander.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6vgpmekq5w9k2c8/AABnxvmiHCUMq3IywOcSohB6a?dl=0

They had a lot of chopped and skrewed stuff too but I never downloaded it because I dont like that type of mix. Kinda like as close to OG as possible.

there was a big collection of music library with got160s, decaf and slownthrow which remixes mainstream troll songs like that. Sadly the site got taken down due to copyright.

I have some of the songs, kinda mixed with a few others but its here if you wanna take a gander.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6vgpmekq5w9k2c8/AABnxvmiHCUMq3IywOcSohB6a?dl=0

They had a lot of chopped and skrewed stuff too but I never downloaded it because I dont like that type of mix. Kinda like as close to OG as possible.
dude thats f'n awesome...thanks so much, no idea how much better my day just got!

are there more? I cant seem to find them on itunes....

thanks alot guys, great to see after a couple years not being on this site, that people are still helpful and willing to share the wealth!

BTW if anyone else is interested, I was able to find more by just google searching those dj's names that were in that link you posted. Otherwise those dj's are so underground i couldnt find them before..

[quote name='Jeffdachef']@nasty08impala[/QUOTE]

Yea ill check to see what i have left i kno at one point i had all of it but i deleted so much stuff ..didnt someone on here just put al the decaf into a dropbox file?

thanks alot guys for the contributions, i think i have enough bass music to last me a while.

If anyone else has any other suggestions feel free!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.