JL Audio Cleansweep

pauli18c

Chicago
Item(s) for Sale:

Brand New, never used. Just opened the box. Didn't do my research fully, and wont work with my F150 how it's meant to be used. So I will be installing a headunit instead.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand New

Price:

Looking to get what I paid for it, $240.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'll eat the shipping unless outside the ConUS

Item Pictures:

PART_1435282353533_20150625_203018_zpsoltmcylp.jpg

PART_1435282347326_20150625_203131_zps7nkiseum.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

You can look up my same user name on Ebay or NASIOC for feedback ratings. Pauli18c

I'm not sure about the Focus but the F150 (2011, non Navi) the speaker inputs are Cambus to the amplifier and then aren't a full range signal out of the amplifier. So basically all the Cleansweep will do in my case is make a flat signal... So then you would need to add the SSI device and an equalizer to tune it correctly. At that point I'd rather just buy a head unit.

And ford's headunit is lousy as all can be and turns down the bass as the volume goes up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.