WTB: 2Kw+ amp at 2 or .5ohm

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigblackdodge

Senior VIP Member
I have a new to me pair of ed E15A.22 sub's and have need for a 2kilowatt amp to run them. They are dual 2 bc so I figured if a member here had a amp to sell then I would help a member here. Not looking to drop a load of cash. Around 250$ +/- and I have a us amps md2d 1500w amp if wanted.

Check out PPI. Most of their stuff is 1/2 ohm stable and affordable.
I was actually shocked to see the BA7000.1d they claim to do 3500w rms at .5 but on Precision Power PPI BA7000.1D 7000W Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier it says .5ohm is not recommended lol. The BA7000.1d claim is 1500 at 2ohm but the little brother (BA5000.1d) says 1700w at 2ohm. What I need is 2k at .5ohm or 2ohm. The amp doesnt have to new BTW, It can be used and even scratched up. It will be going inside my spare tire space inside my jeep out of sight

I have a new to me pair of ed E15A.22 sub's and have need for a 2kilowatt amp to run them. They are dual 2 bc so I figured if a member here had a amp to sell then I would help a member here. Not looking to drop a load of cash. Around 250$ +/- and I have a us amps md2d 1500w amp if wanted.
I have an aq 3500.1 $500 minty

Or powerbass xta 5k $700 obo

Plus many other things for sale lmk

I have a bnib opti3201. Bought it and never never used it, and I don't really have a need for it. 320 shipped obo. BTW it's good down to. 5 ohm

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab®4 on 38's

I have a Hifonics bxi2610d works great, has remote gain, the amp looks a bit rough. I ran it at 2 ohms. It is rated for 1700@2 ohms, 2600 @1. You wont notice a difference from 2k to 1700 unless you chasing tenths. For 225 shipped, you cant go wrong

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.