Are these legit or not?

thats an interesting percentage that you just made up.
naw thats about the percentages of my experience... i lowered it... it was about 98% lmao but if it dont meet the critera i stated above throw overpriced in there and bam... lol all b.s. aside most of them on there dont run proper electrical... overpower... ohm wiring... unless they went to a shop that told them oh yeah thats fine to run like that... lol you can find deals but once you start digging into them most dont turn out to be as great of a deal as you thought you were getting... i guess in the end you get what you pay for... but i am biased i hate ebay... lol

I would be careful about buying Hertz products on eBay. The only seller that I've heard good things about is by bigd_sounds. Several people on DIYMA have mentioned their positive experiences with him. I would still check out your local authorized dealers. A little while back I was able to buy brand new Hertz Mille ML280 tweeters for $250 before taxes. I ended up needing them replaced, as the sun cooked them in the location that they were installed in. Hertz sent me new tweeters right out. It happened twice (one tweeter at a time), first time wasn't sure what happened...the next time I figured it out. Hertz & the dealer were very cool about it, no issues from them, great customer service all around.

Still have the tweeters, but won't install them in the a-pillars on pods any more.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.