McIntosh MCC222 220x2 Real Power Incredible Amp!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

musiclear

McIntosh MCC222 220x2:

This amplifier is an audiophile's "Dream Come True"! Clean and incredibly powerful! The reserve power or headroom is amazing with this amp.

It is in very good Condition and performs and functions perfectly!

Factory Specifications and Features:

Continuous Power @ 4ohm stereo 110w x 2

Continuous Power @ 2ohm stereo 220w x 2

Continuous Power @ 4ohm MONO 440w x 1

Power Bandwidth 20 Hz to 20 KHz

Total Harmonic Distortion 0.005 %

Dynamic Headroom 1.0 dB

Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 KHz +0 / -0.25 dB

Input Sensitivity 0.3 to 3 v

Signal to Noise Ratio 110 dB

DC Input Voltage 12.0 v

Power Requirements 35 A Max - 1.3 A Idle

FEATURES:

High output current with 2ohms stability

Ultra-low distortion

Noise-cancelling inputs

Power Guard® clipping protection

Sentry Monitor® power protection

Turn-On/Off transient protection

DC input over/under protection

Temperature-regulated cooling fans

Multi-stage thermal protection

MOSFET PWM Regulated power supply

Built-in selectable subwoofer crossover filters

Individual input level controls

Subwoofer line output (summed)

24k Gold-plated terminals

2 ohm load stability (stereo)

Dimensions: 10" wide x 9.5" high x 2.653" depth

:

$395:

Actual Shipping cost only:

name.jpg

1-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past.

You might want to add picture of amp with the paper with your name and date on it before the post gets deleted.

1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past.
You might want to add picture of amp with the paper with your name and date on it before the post gets deleted.
I might be interested once that pic is added.

Interesting. I never heard of I-Trader, but it seems like a god idea. I am a solid EBayer with 353 100% positive feedback score.

Here is the ebay add for this amp. McIntosh MCC222

I've just updated the 1st image with my name and date. I hope this is what was asked for.

I think you missed the point of the name and date requirement. You need to have a piece of paper with your name and date on it and take a picture of that with the part you are trying to sell. This confirms that you actually have possession of the item. Putting a time stamp on an existing photo really doesn't prove anything.

Your right. I did miss that point. I'll take a picture tomorrow and clear it up. Thanks

I think you missed the point of the name and date requirement. You need to have a piece of paper with your name and date on it and take a picture of that with the part you are trying to sell. This confirms that you actually have possession of the item. Putting a time stamp on an existing photo really doesn't prove anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...