WTB 6.5 comps used or new

michaellane
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
tx
They will be powered by a kicker zx850.2. I have cash in hand and just figured id post here before buying the lanzar opti6c comps. I bave audio I can trade also and cash to buy. Let me know. I only want shipped priced. 23669 I am looking for complete sets so let me know dont post without a price

They will be powered by a kicker zx850.2. I have cash in hand and just figured id post here before buying the lanzar opti6c comps. I bave audio I can trade also and cash to buy. Let me know. I only want shipped priced. 23669 I am looking for complete sets so let me know dont post without a price
Have a couple options

JBL GT series 6.5" $120

RE xxx 6.5" set $245

CDT (we have the CL HD and ES series) Can give ya a good deal on the CL series. CL 61 we can do for $180 shipped.

We actually have a very lightly used ES 62im set we got in via our trade in program. $425 shipped for that. Is a $700 set new.
I will take. Look into them all. Anyone else got something to offer up? These will be replacing a pair of kicker ss comps so id like something capable of handling the power and getting loud

eclipse sc8365 3 way component set..its brand new, just opened for pics... 175 shipped obo
The SC6500's were fantastic. Great construction. Heavy metal basket. If the 8365's are anything like the 6500's they have push style terminals and double sewn tinsel leads on the mids.

We have CDT MX-Designs series in stock. 2-way that can be upgraded to 3-way by only adding a midrange and adjusting the crossovers, or you can go right to 3-way. These will handle a lot of power, 200W RMS per side with a HPF at 80 Hz. You can also run the midbass active and mid/tweeter passive. The crossovers are designed for this right out of the box.

2-way with 6.7" and 2" mid/tweeter is $449

2-way with 6.7" and 1" silk tweeter is $399

3-way with 6.7", 2" and imaging tweeters is $499

This set can come with 1" flush mount tweeters instead of the imaging tweeters.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.