Two IDMAX 10's

Status
Not open for further replies.

WS6TA

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale: Two 10" IDMAX subs.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Very nice condition. Lightly used in sealed box for sound quality were pushed by a m3b so only solid clean power went thru these. They were not pushed hard at all.

Price:

$300 + shipping

Open to trades for MTX TE & TA series amps, MTX 9500 10 or 12 inch subs.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On you unless included in some kind of deal.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I will be happy to take more pictures on request. The dots in the pictures are rain. It started to sprinkle when I was carrying the subs to the car.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got them in a trade. From what I was told they are original. I wasn't informed of which version. Maybe someone with Image Dynamics experience can help us with that.

I found something that I wish I had the cash for is why I dropped the price. If it sells before these do I'll take them off the classifieds.

Yeah, I wanted to trade them for MTX 9500's but no one seems interested so I'll probably just put them in my step daughter's car. She wants them really bad. But these will be available until the thing I'm selling these cheap to buy is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...