ZED made ESX Q60.4, Crossfire VR2000D, Soundstream REF 300

Huge2na

Item(s) for Sale:

ESX Q60.4 Crossfire VR2000D Soundstream REF 300

Item(s) Description/Condition:

ESX Q60.4

Beat cosmetic condition, but I can never pass up an ESX amp. Especially a 4 channel. I tested it and it works but did not run it to subs or in every possible configuration. It is a 4ch amp that is 1ch bridgeable.

$125 shipped, a very heavy amp, that could be refreshed a bit to make it presentable.

Crossfire VR2000D

Chrome trim saw better days so I took it off, I kept the sticker to prove it is a Crossfire. These are beefy amps. it works fine, screws are surprisingly in decent condition not stripped. I don't know the full history of the amp. Don't ask me about the power setup it ran on for the past 8 years because honestly I have no idea. You will see there are screws missing on the internal rails, I do not know why they are missing.

$175 shipped

Soundstream REF 300

Good condition, works fine.

$75 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

All prices are shipped in the lower 48 states

Item Pictures:

IMAG0390.jpg

IMAG0395.jpg

IMAG0396.jpg

IMAG0397.jpg

IMAG0374_1.jpg

IMAG0373_1.jpg

Is that a cliff designs sub in the pic?
Yes it is from their transitional phase. Right when they were changing from Clif Designs to Cd Technologies to CDT.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

so the crossfire works fine?
From my testing it works fine, notice the missing screws though on the rails, no clue why they are missing. Could have been repaired once upon a time.

Yes it is from their transitional phase. Right when they were changing from Clif Designs to Cd Technologies to CDT. 

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

From my testing it works fine, notice the missing screws though on the rails, no clue why they are missing. Could have been repaired once upon a time.
and in your testing no odd noises and didn't get hot?

I will get a test video up tomorrow, I did not do extended testing to check heat. To tell you the truth I have a single massive hippo 8" subwoofer and that is all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.