2 Soundqubed HDS312, 2 RE SR pro 12s, or 2 RE SRX 12

Domestic-Stripe

Which is better all around. I am going to be running a custom ported box (Don't know area volume yet) and an RE audio CTX 3200.1. Just need something better than my current P1's that I've had for a month. Dropping into a 2014 Mustang. I really want Gcons but until my situation gets better Ill go with something Different. Planning on purchasing tomorrow. Thanks for all input

Oh yea I primarily listen to Rap R&B and Gospel.

If you plan on running two subs and not upgrading you amp I would say the hds2's because your amp will push those better than the hds3's. And RE audio is'nt really recommended on this forum.

Well, the main difference is that the sq 12's are 1200wrms, sr pro 320wrms, srx 300wrms. If you are limited to these choices due to budget, What I would do is; The sr pro's in dual 2ohm, so that amp will see a final 2ohm load. If I recall, those will need a good bit of space. If you haven't made your purchase yet, I would get one sq hds312, dual 2ohm, so it can be ran at 1ohm. You also may want to check the classifieds on here, there are often times when you can find good deals on slightly used, but much loved gear. Just remember, what ever set up you choose, the enclosure will be about the most important part of any particular subs output. Good luck, and welcome.

I'd second Slobalt. Everybody says RE isn't what it used to be, I was looking at RE before I bought my HDS210s. I love my Soundqubed subs. If you plan on upgrading your amp later then get the HDS312s, if not get the HDS212s. Build a proper box for them and you'll be happy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.