WTT Near Mint Soundqubed 2200 for ?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Got a very nice Soundqubed 2200 here I may trade. A few very small blemishes that are small enough to where the camera won't pick them up. Solid 9 out of 10 or better. Fairly certain I have all original packing and bass knob as well. Not looking for anything in particular but I don't need a head unit. Amps subs whatever else offer up. Partial trades with cash are welcome as well. PM is the best way to contact me. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Pheonix Gold SD800.5 thats in great shape with the gain knob, has a lot power and it is tiny
SD800.5 - 800 Watt 5 Channel Amplifier - Phoenix Gold

Also have a Memphis 5x7 coaxials with external crossovers, sound super good

MEMPHIS 15-MC572 5" x 7" MClass Coaxial Speakers
Nice little amp but not enough oooomph on the sub channel for me. My car does not have 5x7's. 6.5's and 6x9's and I am really only interested in changing the 6.5's

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Pics will be up sometime tonight . Other than mounting feet scratches she is pretty $exy!

Nice amp man! U just got this amp. To bad i don't really have much to trade u on that one. Just got a sdc 2.5 today would love a matching amp!

Nice amp man! U just got this amp. To bad i don't really have much to trade u on that one. Just got a sdc 2.5 today would love a matching amp!
Hell for me this amp has been around a while LOL. Over 2 months. That is probably a record for me over the last five years. I love the amp. Its awesome and sounds great but its more than I really need. Testing the waters to see what other awesome stuff I might be able to get.

My ssa xcon 18"??
Never saw this post for some reason. PM if you like. Pics added in post 1 as well

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

Pics added in the first post bump!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...