Not open for further replies.

shutmdown
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
cali
Item(s) for Sale:

12" iDMaX D2V3

Item(s) Description/Condition:

used but in excellent condition. Only blemish on it is the sticker on the magnet. I tried removing it and failed so the sticker is in pieces.

Price:

200 for just the sub

225 for sub and the box

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

no shipping as this item is too heavy.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

sub has been in my garage and has collected a little bit of dust. Saw about 6 months of use and then I made a switch to Morel

Any trades? I have the following

2 JL 12w3v3-4's

Rockford p400x4

Alpine spx17pro's

2 Rockford pro 6" 4 ohm mids

Pioneer 80prs

Audioque HDC 3 10"d2

I have to go up to Travis afb on the 5th of March. Maybe we could meet up if you are interested in trading.

Any trades? I have the following
2 JL 12w3v3-4's

Rockford p400x4

Alpine spx17pro's

2 Rockford pro 6" 4 ohm mids

Pioneer 80prs

Audioque HDC 3 10"d2

I have to go up to Travis afb on the 5th of March. Maybe we could meet up if you are interested in trading.
sorry boss, nothing I can use on that list. Quick question are you a veteran? If so I will trade for a SOPMOD stock lol

sorry boss, nothing I can use on that list. Quick question are you a veteran? If so I will trade for a SOPMOD stock lol
I'm still currently in. There are about 80 of us that are active duty where I am at. Very remote base.

But we don't have any of those. I actually scored some **** like that once. I was working space command before here and we had Air Force security forced guys watching the base and compounds. Well I got in with the NCOIC for them and they had a ton of ACU pattern gear that they could no longer use since they needed their own pattern. It wasn't on their hand receipts so I got them to give it all to me.

Got a couple thousand dollars worth or brand new blackhawk gear still in the bags

I'm still currently in. There are about 80 of us that are active duty where I am at. Very remote base.
But we don't have any of those. I actually scored some **** like that once. I was working space command before here and we had Air Force security forced guys watching the base and compounds. Well I got in with the NCOIC for them and they had a ton of ACU pattern gear that they could no longer use since they needed their own pattern. It wasn't on their hand receipts so I got them to give it all to me.

Got a couple thousand dollars worth or brand new blackhawk gear still in the bags
dang...well I appreciate you serving our country. the only thing I can use is a sopmod or cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...