bdub77

Phoenix Gold TI1600.5

Item(s) for Sale:

Phoenix Gold TI1600.5 1200 Watt system amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

5-channel system amp by Phoenix Gold. There is a slight surface scuff on the top casing and a few marks on the mounting feet, otherwise it's perfect.

Power specs are:

Front and rear channels: 100W X 4 at 4 ohms

Sub channel: 800W X 1 at 2 ohms/1000 W X 1 at 1 ohm

See here for manual and full specs: http://www.phoenixgold.com/images/manuals/ti16005_manual.pdf

Price:

$500 shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

See above. Thanks.

Item Pictures:

o2o6.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By craracer05
      I'm looking for a phoenix gold bass cube or parts whether you have the box or just the knob let me know i will buy either seperate or complete as I'm doing a new build.
    • By tgnish
      Hi everyone. I've got an old Phoenix Gold M100 that I am preparing to sell, but I have no idea what to ask. I'm the original owner of it, and I've had it for almost 14 years... it was running 3 10's (JL Audio 10W6 Dual voice coil) with no trouble and is still an amazing amp..... I've never touched the inside of it in all this time, and it still kicks! Other than a few minor cosmetic blemishes, it is fully functional. I know it's considered a collectible, so how much should I sell it for? Anything I should or should not do to improve it's value? Is ebay the best way to sell, or from sites like this?
    • By lilj6060
      Hey
      i have an LX2-1000 an when i get lil more then half way on bass boost LPF, HPF, or the gain it makes my 2 15"s (phoenix gold xmax) thump really fast or move in an out with no sound. you can only have it on HPF to get them to hit good if u put the amp on full or LPF or HPF it does it really bad. any info would be great thanks in a head..
    • By /////AudioFiend
      Looking to a buy either a AudioControl Epicenter (concert series), salmon grey
      Or Phoenix Gold Bass Cube, salmon grey, in good working condition with wired remote..
      looking to spend arround $60--$85
      pm me...thnx
    • By mbss
      I am building a new system and would like to know some opinions on the two component sets I have narrowed down to. I listen to mostly heavy metal and hard rock, but also listened to other genres as well. I need the set to have a punchy, quick, and articulate midbass response that is powerful. Moreover, I would prefer the highs to not be ear piercing but detailed. The two sets I am considering are:

Image dynamics CTX65cs
      DLS RM6.2

I was also considering the ID CXS62 chameleons, but they are a little out of my price range. I do not have a DLS dealer anywhere nearby so anyone with experience please present your opinions.
      Thank you.

-Side note: I am also considering the Phoenix Gold Rsd65cs