SubbyBeat

scammed at dbeez

it has been over 1 and half months since i sent dbeez 100+ dollars to build me a box.

it took me a while to decide to want i actually wanted.

and when i finally came to the agreement he would say give me a couple days

then never replied for 3 weeks now

i have warned him in pm before i would go public.

[quote name='SubbyBeat']it has been over 1 and half months since i sent dbeez 100+ dollars to build me a box.

it took me a while to decide to want i actually wanted.

and when i finally came to the agreement he would say give me a couple days

then never replied for 3 weeks now

i have warned him in pm before i would go public.[/QUOTE]

Chill man dbeez is a good dude, give him some time. im sure there is a logical explanation for it.
@dbeez;

[quote name='bgowdy31']Chill man dbeez is a good dude, give him some time. im sure there is a logical explanation for it.
@dbeez;[/QUOTE]

you dont think im chill enough lol i sent money 2 + months ago and we talked and such and then its been 3 weeks since ive heard from him. replied serveral times = P

you dont think im chill enough lol i sent money 2 + months ago and we talked and such and then its been 3 weeks since ive heard from him. replied serveral times = P

i wasn't saying you were being hostile. The "chill" was just a figure of speak.

Well when i tell you he has been going through alot..you know how sometimes we have a one-off..well its like 10x worse then that. and i mean its some serious stuff going. Dbeez is a good person and very honest and would never take advantage of someone or scam. trust he doesnt need your 100 bad enough to scam it. although i would be upset after 3 weeks and no response but trust me he will make it right

Theres no reason for some knw to not reply back in 3 weeks thats inexcusable I hope u get ur money back man haye scammers

Bro,he is not a scammer and not scamming no one. If you were going through the stuff on his plate, you wouldnt be worried about a **** 100$. not saying the guys money is not important, but its some real serious stuff going on. So to the guy who is out of 100$ please be patient bro, I know something dosnt seem right about the situation but i promise you he will make it right.

Bro,he is not a scammer and not scamming no one. If you were going through the stuff on his plate, you wouldnt be worried about a **** 100$. not saying the guys money is not important, but its some real serious stuff going on. So to the guy who is out of 100$ please be patient bro, I know something dosnt seem right about the situation but i promise you he will make it right.

Yea... thats what i was saying above without going to detail tho. Im not gonna put someones personal life out on the net because its not my place to. i can just vouch and say yes, he has had some DEEP personal stuff going on lately.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

And no OP he is not a scammer