$300 Budget, want 2 Subs

Got a 99 Plymouth breeze. I would love to use the entire trunk but got a baby on the way next week so gotta have room in the trunk for baby stuff (stroller ect). So maybe 3 cu ft box, possibly 4 cu ft. No amp yet but will save up for one after I pick the subs. Lookin to get as much bang for my buck as possible. Can probably do another 200-300 bucks for an amp.

I have 2 XFL 12s for sale in the classifieds. You could do a forward firing box if your rear seats fold down and still have plenty of the trunk to use.

I'm a noob at this, but I seriously doubt it. Completely stock car, and shared with the wife which is why I gotta save space. If/when I get my own car, then yeah gonna upgrade the electrical to handle more power. But right now just trying to get a little bass. And like you said, soundqubed is what I was looking at. Can't beat $80 subs with a really good reputation behind them from what I've read.

U will be very happy with soundqube. Cant go wrong. And when u wanna sell u wont have a problem getting rid of it. Dont buy a junk amp. Grab that 2200 from sound qubed. U can wire at 2 ohms to make it easy on electrical

Wait for our Black Friday sale at Soundqubed. We will have some great package deals on amps and subs. Also nice discounts on single items.

Wait for our Black Friday sale at Soundqubed. We will have some great package deals on amps and subs. Also nice discounts on single items.
discounted subs? interested //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Im interested too, im trying to change my skar and hds300 is hard to beat now make it a sweeter deal and you will see my ride with Soundqubed and be shown in car shows. love to change this to SoundQubed or AQ sign

1451511_704538526231478_1155720031_n.jpg

I can vouch for the sound qubed quality to! I bought a SDC2.5 (when they were AQ) last thanksgiving and was very pleased with it. I since sold it for the sake of trunk space.

This year when their sale comes around I think I'm going to pick up two of their 10" 210's. My heart was set on one 10" 310, but that extra inch of mounting depth killed that plan...single cab truck ftl. One thing I don't like about AQ/SQ is that it's so hard to get box recommendation specs. Anywhere I can get those for the 210's right off??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.