Droppin' HZ Car Audio

codyj18
10+ year member

Dropping HZ Car Audio

Check it out, full online store carrying DC Audio, Toolmaker Metalworkz, Sky High Car Audio Cable, Singer Alternators, XS Power, SMD Install Tools and Electronics, and Low Notes Garage.

To celebrate our launch, we are offer a couple of money saving coupon codes for our first 15 customers.

The First 5 orders to use the Promo Code FIRST5 will receive 10% off of ALL DC Audio Subwoofers!

Not one of the first 5? That's ok, we still have something left. The Next 10 customers to use the Promo Code NEXT10 will receive 5% off of ALL DC Audio Subwoofers!

Each code can only be used once per customer, so make sure you order all of the subs you want! Once each code has been used its respective 5 or 10 times, they will be disabled and no longer available.

To purchase and get the discount, you must checkout using a credit/debit card, PayPal is currently not setup to accept the discount codes.

We are still making a few tweaks and additions to the site, but if you see anything that looks out of place, misspelled, or just wrong, please email me at cody@droppinhzcaraudio.com

Last edited by a moderator:
We are the first to have a fully functional webstore with DC Audio.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

I have lost alot of sleep during this process and dont see any end in sight.

I think the site turned out great. It was a lot of work and appreciate you giving us the opportunity to build your web store. Wish you the best of luck!

Best site online for real basshead equipment! Top brands in the game! Check it out guys! Droppin HZ Car Audio

Anyone out there interested in a website build or search engine optimization send me a pm!

I like the site, and you have a solid product base thus far. Geez buying direct from dc a few years back because there were no dealers in my state was insanely cheap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

codyj18

10+ year member
codyj18
Panama City FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from