wtb: 3k amp.

NuckinFutz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Pm or post what you have. Looking for a good underrated 3k.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

really ? . what ohm are you running ? i have a rd 1750 thats very underrated as well ,closer to 2500 rms +
4 ohm on each front channel. Its a ph4100. Just running my door speakers. Don't know why.I've checked everything I can. It just gets real hot and goes into protect. Even early morning when its nice and cool. The AB could burn you while my alpine sitting beside it is cool

Not even warm.

4 ohm on each front channel. Its a ph4100. Just running my door speakers. Don't know why.I've checked everything I can. It just gets real hot and goes into protect. Even early morning when its nice and cool. The AB could burn you while my alpine sitting beside it is coolNot even warm.
the ph amps do get hot ,the vfl amps dont

4 ohm on each front channel. Its a ph4100. Just running my door speakers. Don't know why.I've checked everything I can. It just gets real hot and goes into protect. Even early morning when its nice and cool. The AB could burn you while my alpine sitting beside it is coolNot even warm.
Vfl amps shouldn't give you any problems. Their solid reliable amps. Just fyi better than ph amps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

you'd only want to trust the vfl line for american bass amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.