2 SA-12's or 1 Fi BL15?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Anybody else?

Seems to me the 15" Fi would get pretty nasty, but looks like the 2 SA-12's are the preferred choice?

How are the new HiFonics amps? The 2k isn't that expensive... are they junk?

Anybody else?
Seems to me the 15" Fi would get pretty nasty, but looks like the 2 SA-12's are the preferred choice?

How are the new HiFonics amps? The 2k isn't that expensive... are they junk?
after i had my sa12s i got add 9515 ...liked the sas better ..and the ppi are probably nicer

People nuthug the shit out of Sundown here for some reason. I personally think the build quality on the Fi is better, but you can't go wrong with either. 2 12s will probably get slightly louder on the same power but not very much because of the huge motor force and efficiency of the BL 15.

You can't go wrong with Hifonics amps, especially the Brutus and Brutus Elite series (personal experience - they do clean rated power and are very affordable). PPI are also nice from what I hear. See what you can get used as well. You're probably looking at a ~$550 setup.... and I found a pair of AQ HDC3 15s and a AQ2200 for $550 used. Just watch the classified and your local craigslist ads

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

OldManBass

Senior VIP Member
OldManBass
The Dirty South
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from