Wtb: Cheap 8" sub and amp.

have some cheap ebay 8s and old school usa made planet audio 200.4would do 85 shipped for both i had them in 1.5 cubes @ 35 did pretty good for price

have some cheap ebay 8s and old school usa made planet audio 200.4would do 85 shipped for both i had them in 1.5 cubes @ 35 did pretty good for price
How many of the 8's?

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

How many of the 8's?

I have a Pioneer free-air 8, $45 shipped TS-W203F, very rare, old school diamondplate edition, I won't have time to use it in the project I wanted to create for it...

If he's satisfied with his current head unit you could just add a loc, that would leave a little more money for the upgrade.
Its a 2008 aveo with none of the options lol Current head unit is an amfm radio with no cd player

Going to wait until we get the head unit but probably looking at $100 for them both at the moment...hardly anything i know but just need a little something to get him hooked.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.