10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Moon, PA
Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Let me know what you got.. My budget isn't spectacular thats why I'm looking on here. Someone sell me something reasonable, I would like 60 to 70 shipped for 25 ft of good 1/0.

Yeat buddy thought he would save money and bought db link and it was suppose to be ofc but my installer who did his car said feel this **** it light as hell copper isnt that light lol so it was actually cca

Yeat buddy thought he would save money and bought db link and it was suppose to be ofc but my installer who did his car said feel this **** it light as hell copper isnt that light lol so it was actually cca
you can tell CCA by looking at it, theres no copper color- it looks silver=aluminum

Id have to check it out I just know copper is super expensive in general and $2 a foot is a littlw on the cheap side
christ, Im a metal fabricator and have some classes in metalurgy- the 25' length i got was in fact copper. check it out on the comparision sticky

[quote name='SMS']its not CCA. all copper, sorry i should of said pure copper not OFC. but still for the $ its good. What do you think @Flastrongman;[/QUOTE]

the cadence is really decent wire for the money, it's true 1/0ga and has a small amount of copper but is mostly cca

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.