Ohio
Item(s) for Sale:

Kicker ss 65.2 component set

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used

Price:

$180 shipped and insured CONUS.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Used for a few months as basicly a factory replacement. I sold the car before finishing the system. I believe some mounting hardware is missing but it has been a while. I think the mounts to coax the tweeter are missing along with the retaining clips on the backside of the tweeter. I had them pressfit in. You get what is in the pics. They work great.

Item Pictures:
kickerss.jpg

If there is an issue i will do another username/date pic

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

No seperation. No more RS. Only blems of note are some sealant on the back of the mounting flange from them being in the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...