Kicker Solo X 18" Brand New Never Played Cone

Status
Not open for further replies.

centergod79
10+ year member

TEAM BEETEM
Item(s) for Sale:

Solo X 18" Brand New Cone. Mint Condition

Item(s) Description/Condition: Mint condition, brand new cone, bought to sell it to a friend, but they decided not to get it, and I have no use for it.

Price: $600 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will be shipped using FEDEXView attachment 26534717View attachment 26534718

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

...I'm referring to the bolts, and the SPLAT, which mounts on the backside of the frame (seen here) - which the bolts thread into...

solox1.jpg

...I'm referring to the bolts, and the SPLAT, which mounts on the backside of the frame (seen here) - which the bolts thread into...
solox1.jpg
I know what a solo x consists of. I've been selling them since they were created. I have everything except the bolts. But for $700 I can ship you exactly what you see in this picture, BNIB. But you wouldn't be getting anything better than what you'll get in this Solo X I have listed for 600 shipped, and for 525 shipped today only, and I WILL NOT accept anything under 600 shipped for this sub unless it's purchased on a day that I announce a deal. Anyway, you can pick those bolts up at lowes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...