WTB old school kicker gear,impulse amps,round solos and other stuff.

Just old school pre KX era. Impulse,ZR,ZX amps. Round solos or XPL subs,pretty much anything from that era.
I have a lot of old school Kicker stuff in mint and some brand new condition including solos ZRs sink links modules XS Impulse Mohawk I have it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have a lot of old school Kicker stuff in mint and some brand new condition including solos ZRs sink links modules XS Impulse Mohawk I have it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
We need to talk,could you pm me a list?

[quote name='KImpulse']PMs sent[/QUOTE]

Sounds good @KImpulse I know I have one brand new original round solo 10 a slightly used round solo 10....a nice pair of kicker free air 10s ...a mint Impulse 5ch the black with chrome grids ...a rare set ofKicker 6x9 free air subs.....a brand new SS40 it uses modules like the ZRs all sorts of ZRs amps an XS50 with sink links , end caps, plain and chrome, bass knobs, modules even a rare free air module for the 10s a new set of rare Mohawk tweeters...some 8" old school Kicker midbass... Kicker active Eqs and crossovers ....I just have lots of old Kicker stuff that is really nice....

[quote name='Louisiana_CRX']Sounds good @KImpulse I know I have one brand new original round solo 10 a slightly used round solo 10....a nice pair of kicker free air 10s ...a mint Impulse 5ch the black with chrome grids ...a rare set ofKicker 6x9 free air subs.....a brand new SS40 it uses modules like the ZRs all sorts of ZRs amps an XS50 with sink links , end caps, plain and chrome, bass knobs, modules even a rare free air module for the 10s a new set of rare Mohawk tweeters...some 8" old school Kicker midbass... Kicker active Eqs and crossovers ....I just have lots of old Kicker stuff that is really nice....[/QUOTE]

Please pm me prices on all in the list you just gave,looks like xmas just came early for me!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.