Recommend a 12" Sub?

sbelew
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Need recommendations on a 12" sub, 4 ohm that will run pretty well on 200 watts and sealed. I have two 8" JBL's in my car that im going to replace with a single 12. I have an Fi x12 in my truck that im pretty happy with, but I guess you cant buy the X series anymore.

I've been considering the ID12 but would like to look at some othersas well, just not sure what.

I have run RE Audio SRX and Infinity Kappa 120.9w on 250watts RMS (likely inflated). Both sounded fine. If you can spend more, look at Peerless XXLS. It has very good sensitivity. About 200-300watts would be a sweet spot for it.

Need recommendations on a 12" sub, 4 ohm that will run pretty well on 200 watts and sealed. I have two 8" JBL's in my car that im going to replace with a single 12. I have an Fi x12 in my truck that im pretty happy with, but I guess you cant buy the X series anymore.I've been considering the ID12 but would like to look at some othersas well, just not sure what.
You could take a look at audio que, the SDC2 is what your probably looking for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.